I have the PSD/Design of the site ready, I want the design to be coded as well as the back-end (uploading / Admin CP / File manager / etc) coded.
I'll highlight a few features I'll be needing on my image host ;
A list of all the features I want -
1 Local upload (PC upload)
2 Drag n Drop support
3 Web/Remote upload
4 User sign-in / registration / My account / Lost password
5 Sign in using Twitter / Facebook
6 File-manager (for registered/signed in accounts)
7 Distribution of sources amongst free users / registered and premium users
- 7.1 Free users can only upload 1 file at a time (using remote or drag n drop or pc upload) while registered users can upload 5 and premium can upload 20.
- 7.2 Maximum upload size for free users is 2MB, for registered users its 5MB and for premium users its 10MB.
- 7.3 Registered users can upload 500 images (in totality, in their accounts) and premium can upload as many as they want.
- 7.4 Registered users only get 50GB bandwidth while premium users get unlimited bandwidth.
8 Share on facebook, twitter, tumblr, etc buttons on the viewer page.
9 Comment on the viewer page using your twitter/facebook account or your logged in/registered account.
10. Ability to resize images while uploading. (Only for Registered/Premium users)
11. Contact us/Feedback form
12. Go Premium page / Tools / ToS / PPolicy / About Us / Advertise page.
13. JPG,PNG,GIF,BMP upload support (Only JPG/PNG for Guests. All 4 for Registered/Premium)
14. IP Logging of every account registered/or a premium account.
15. A 4-image gallery on the home page. This should not show images uploaded as "Private" or images uploaded as "Adult/Restricted Image(s)".
16. An admin panel from where I can promote/demote/ban/activate user accounts and remove/add images, change meta-tags, add-remove servers to where the images must be uploaded.
I can only explain it to you in detail once we personally talk, if something is not clear. I will only provide you with screenshots to the design if you're interested in doing this, within my budget. If so, drop me a PM.
10 freelancers are bidding on average $693 for this job
Hi, we have expertise in PHP, MySQL, .Net, OsCommerce, Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento, ZenCart, HTML5 / CSS3, Mobile Apps etc. You can see more details with PMB, Thanks.