I am interested out sourcing development of a Shorthand server model/language pattern for Dreamweaver MX. Shorthand is similar to ASP in many respects, with the smallest of a learning curve for experienced developers. Complete documentation of the language is available in windows help file format and attached to this RFP.
What I'm looking for is something similar to the Phakt model, but not as complex.
The features I would like are as follows:
* recordsets and DDL stored events
* dates for recordset fields
* simple data grid behavior (variable repeat region)
* show if variables
* simple SSI * recordset navigation (similar to the recordset navigation suite available from [url removed, login to view])
* insert/update record
* login/secure page
* should provide the option to save file as .shh or .shl
* Must be compiled in MXI format for interaction with Dreamweaver MX extension Manager
**I will provide Shorthand output code for each server behavior and data binding if desired**
**Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in MXI format for use with the Dreamweaver MX extension manager,** as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.