We need a complete facelift of our website.
This was originally designed as a informational website to drive traffic to our various online sales venues. It is still this, but needs to be much more !
Our current business model is one of making handmade custom blankets ( quilts).
Our main business is the marketing of the pretty patchwork layer of the quilt ( top) which can be joined with a backing and filling layer to create a finished quilt under which one can sleep.
We have hundreds of different versions ( styles) of this work at any given time. What we need to EMPHISIZE is that we can make a “Custom Creation” for any customer in a few short days. They will be delivered to their home, Ready to be cherished for a lifetime !!
( This “quilting and finishing service is the most profitable and unique part of our unique business.)
We need a Web designer/graphics designer to help create a web presence for us to Maximize the conversion & SEO of this site.
You can visit our current site at: [url removed, login to view]
We will incorporate a link to our personalized custom calculator that is located at: [url removed, login to view]
This calculator ( a new version of it is being created at this time by another firm), will be a link within the main pages of the website. The interface of a new calculator will be the same, just a different link will be used.
What we need:
A SUPER CLEAN & Inviting look and feel of a website that is dynamic across all viewing [url removed, login to view] Popping Graphic and such is a Plus !
1. Standard pages, Home, about us, Gallery, Shop, Contact us, Links, Etc.
2. The shopping section should be clean, pretty, and robust enough to include future needs ( also digital downloads) – All processed thru our Pay Pal accounts. ( If there is a method to bulk list items, this would be an help. ( The future additional of categories, and product sorting is a must.
3. Attention paid to driving traffic to us thru FREE giveaways ( at our choice of digital downloads). These would be available after the customer fills out a form so we can capture their info. ( and they must check off that they consent to receive our newsletters.
4. We would prefer a Word Press site as we understand the back end).
5. We will need the install files in case we desire to move this site to a new host in the future, and desire it to be a”white label site” including the removal of references to Word Press & the developers banner info.
Our customer demographic is professional women between the age of 30 & 70 ( from the USA) , with a flair for design, and creativity, and no time to do these chores themselves. ( the themes and looks should be specifically appealing to this demographic)
They want USA made products, Demand quality, and fair pricing.
If you think you can help us with this site, please let us know.
Pricing and the turn around will be negotiated by your proposal ideas and skill.