I would like to get an idea on pricing for having chat software set up as follows.
We are looking to have a chat system installed on our website. Preferably web based so that the clients will not have to download any software to their computer. Also we do not have a server of our own so let us know if we need to get one in addition to having this programming done.
The website is [url removed, login to view]
we would like to have the software operate as follows
1) show when the expert is online / offline / busy
2) we want it to ring for 45 seconds (like a phone sound) to let us know that someone is there.
3) each expert needs to have their own chat room (right now we have 3 experts but it needs to be expandable)
4) need to be able to keep chat logs
5) have a timer that starts when the expert starts typing
Some of the questions we have are.. is it possible to have the chat time prepaid or paid just prior to starting the chat.. is there a way to integrate this ?
Thanks for your bids
Rent A Coder requirements notice: As originally posted, this bid request does not have complete details. Should a dispute arise and this project go into arbitration "as is", the contract's vagueness might cause it to be interpreted against you, even though you were acting in good-faith. So for your protection, if you are interested in this project, please work-out and document the requirements onsite.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).