I'm looking for a fairly simple image rating system for a website. The system should be similar to the one on [url removed, login to view], written in PHP, using a mySQL database. **I want to be able to easily integrate the system into an existing website, rather than structure the website around the system!**
* A **randomly** selected image is outputted to the home page from a database of images.
* Flush to the right of the image is the rating bar, 0-10 points (0 at the bottom right of the image and 10 at the top left). Selecting one of the ratings should add the rating onto all previous ratings and calculate the average rating. So therefore ratings need to be stored in the database and be associated with the relevant image.
* After clicking on a rating, new page is loaded with a new randomly selected image, excluding the previous image, with the rating bar as described. Also on this page there should be a table including a thumbnail of the previous image and below it various stats: the previously calculated average, the number of times the image has been rated, and the score the user gave it.
* Finally I would also like to be able to display on any page, the maximum number of votes and how many images have been submitted.
I also want the system to be coded with various variable names which I can use to customise the output. So I can decide where the average score should go etc. Rather than the bullet menu I would prefer the option to use rollover images, but these do not need to be provided!
There should be a page for the user to upload an image within a certain file size, but the image should not enter the system without an admin giving the go ahead. So a very simple admin system will be necessary. The user should however be assigned a temporary URL of the location of their image that will display their image once it has been verified (or whatever would be the best way of doing this). Security is important though!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows XP, Mac OS and the following operating systems: Firefox, Internet Explorer, Netscape.