A "graph mapping" function for an existing php web-page is needed and we would like it to work like the mouse-over function of this example graph:
<[url removed, login to view]>
The exitsing page already contains the code to dynamically generate the graph, we need to add the following behvaiour:
1. As you drag the mouse over the graph a vertical tracking bar follows the mouse over the graph.
2. As the tracking bar moves over the graph the information under the bar is displayed in text form on the page.
3. The graph may consist of a single main chart, or as in the example 2 related charts stacked on top of each other. The solution should be able to cope with both cases.
We will provide 2 sample scripts which for the purposes of development can be used for testing. These two scripts will be suitable for testing the solution - for the single and double chart cases. Each script will contain the html layout, a static sample graph and and a small amount of php code to generate the array that would normally be generated by the exitsing page and the varoius database functions it uses.
1) Complete and fully-functional working script in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4)Full documentation of program
5) Weekly progress reports
6)Fully tested program
7)Pre-programming functional design spec and plan.
pc, mac, mac osx, mozilla, firefox, netscape 6 +,5.0 + of internet explorer, safari, opera