As part of a growing team of software craftsmen, I am looking for a quality focused, a versatile engineer that can deliver quality and maintainable code.
You should have enough experience to understand the value of good practices despite the constant pressure of advancing deadlines. But be flexible and eloquent enough to find and express solutions that will solve user problems without compromising the long term maintainability of the software system.
This positions initial focus is on Ruby on Rails, with experience with DevOps, and full software lifecycle management.
Questions to answer in your proposal:
1. How do you write software?
2. What is your general process, philosophy?
3. Give me a small description of how you work and why it makes you a top tier engineer.
4. Tell me about some code you are proud of and why you are proud of it?
5. What are some common principles and patterns used to achieve clean, high quality, maintainable code?