Your Role and Responsibilities
As a MuleSoft Application Developer you will...
• analyze and translate IT requirements using modernization frameworks into components of a modernized solution;
• have expertise in legacy asset analysis, code restructuring and refactoring, code conversion and business logic extraction into executable business rules;
• have expertise in one or more legacy platforms and integration and service exposure mechanisms to interface components for reuse by Systems of Engagement
• are familiar with development and testing of applications in cloud environments;
• participate in Delivery/Engagement teams;
• reuse and enhance Digital modernization assets, methods and collateral;
• possess the ability to manage workload, manage multiple priorities, and manage conflicts with customers/employees/managers, as applicable.
• participate in the design and planning of projects requiring Mule Expression Language
• 5+ years experience working with the MuleSoft platform as a Developer;
• 5+ years software development experience. Extensive software integration and/or other ESB experience is a must;
• Must have experience with SOAP and REST web services, well versed with spring framework;
• Extensive experience working with XPath expressions and functions.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
• Knowledge of EAI/SOA best practices, development methodologies & standards;
• Experience in Application Development using Mule ESB and SOA/EAI technologies and API management, MuleSoft - ESB Enterprise Edition, CloudHub;
• Experience working with development of APIs;
• Experience working with PUB/SUB model of messaging and queues, knowledge of Active MQ;
• Proficiency in web service design using RAML (with JSON/XML) and ODATA;
• Experience of database access protocols such as ODBC, JDBC, SQL;
• Good understanding of underlying Mule ESB architecture with experience of server administration and physical deployment (On Cloud, On Premise and Hybrid);
• Experience in source control management using GIT or SVN;
• Experience in Continuous integration and Continuous deployment using Maven, Jenkins, and Mulesoft;
• Working knowledge of XSL/T.
16 freelancers are bidding on average ₹33163 for this job
I am Mulesoft certified developer 4 and architect. I have 10 years of experience. I do consulting and training. I can help you for your implementation. Please message me for more discussion.
Hi, I am working as a mulesoft consultant. Mulesoft certified resource. we can quickly start the project after discussion. feel free to call or watsapp. Thanks, Praveen Pandey 9962211442