1. To be an integral part of the development team in the fast-paced working environment of Crisis Response Management in Cape Town
2. To lead the architecture, design, implementation, maintenance and daily support of assigned systems and applications
3. To contribute towards development-related strategy, including researching, proposing and implementing new and improved technologies, development methodologies, and security practices
1. Strong understanding of the ICT needs and functional components required to provide the back-office and client-facing services and facilities for red24’s clients, various systems and development team
2. At least eight years’ experience in computer operations and development
3. At least two years’ experience in a senior position
4. A relevant qualification is advantageous
5. Experience with Agile methodologies advantageous
6. Strong background in problem-solving
9. Experience with Mobile platforms like Titanium a plus.
10. Experience with OSX, Windows, Linux.
11. Experience working with webservices (json/xml).
12. Other combinations of education and experience that meet the minimum requirements may be substituted provided that these cover:
a. Website deployment, including secure sites;
c. MySQL and/or PostgreSQL experience