We have a simple delivery system where we deliver containers of materials, and swap them on a regular frequency. We need a simple trip management system to manage each replacement for a set of customers. Here's how the basic system needs to work
1. A Customer is setup with a set of containers and location GPS
2. A Trip is setup on the system for a given day of the week and customers are added to that trip in a specified order
3. Transporters are setup on the system who are authorised to run a Trip
4. Dispatchers are setup to manage a trip instance
TRIP INSTANCE MANAGEMENT
1. Trip Instances are auto-created on the system each week and given a date based on the day of the week specified, and the customers are auto-assigned to this trip
2. Customers on a Trip Instance receive a notification the previous day to confirm how many containers they've used that need to be swapped. These numbers become the total for the Trip Instance
3. The Dispatcher assigns a Transporter to the Trip Instance. The Transporter gets a notification and adds details of a specific vehicle, driver and mobile number to that Trip Instance
4. The Dispatchers opens a Trip Instance and confirms the containers loaded.
5. The driver gets a message on mobile to confirm receipt of containers
6. The driver goes to each customers and replaces the containers as specified by each customer. Each customer confirms the replacement. The driver gets a message as an FYI that customer has confirmed
7. The dispatchers confirms once the driver returns that the customer returned containers have been received
8. The dispatcher closes the trip instance
16 freelancers are bidding on average $401 for this job
I can complete this project using React Native language which can create HYBRID application that can run on both iPhone and Android. This will cut short the cost of your project. Contact me if you are interested.