I’m looking to get a simple private messaging and common posting wall app built that integrates with Azure services. The project needs to be built as a cross platform mobile app for iOS and Android (If possible UWP as well but not required) using Xamarin. As mentioned I would also like to utilise Microsoft Azure services such as Service Bus for the messaging and Blob storage for posting functionality. Below is a brief description of what I’m trying to achieve for the two different sections of this app:
• Integration with Azure Service Bus
• Encapsulated message box showing the following
o Message body
o Delivery time
o Time read
o Dynamic sizing to fit message
Common Posting Wall:
• Layout similar to a Facebook wall
• Able to post text, links, pictures, and videos with comments
• File uploads are to be saved to Azure blob storage or similar
• Users can comment and like posts
• Live refresh scrolling to the latest post
Master detail page linking these two items together.
I have done some basic concepts up for what these pages would look like using Justinmind and would be happy to share these if needed. I’m also very open to suggestions and recommendations for each of the above points.
Please feel free to contact me for more information around timelines and pricing.