Looking for freelancers who are specialised in Angular 6+, Firebase, Firestore and google maps development.
The app is aimed to provide taxi services to individuals, groups and corporates. It's similar to other taxi apps in the market but differs the way it functions / operates.
The requirement is to develop a responsive front-end using Angular6+, Material Design, HTML5, CSS3 / SCSS.
The app should consists of the following but not limited to at this stage.
1) SignUp page using email id with phone text message validation
2) Login page
3) Forgot password option
4) Profile editing page with image upload feature
1) Vehicle registering page.
1) Engage / Dis-Engage vehicle
2) Taking a break option
3) Once vehicle is engaged a vehicle icon should be appearing in google maps by updating Firebase and status to be changed to on-duty.
1) See live movement of engaged vehicles i.e. ready for pickup
2) Different vehicle type options for the user to select
3) Increase google maps radius to search if no cars available in the pre-defined radius
4) Show driver summary to passenger before confirming the ride
5) Once confirmed remove vehicle from the map and status to be changed to on-duty.
6) On completing the journey, a cost summary to both driver and the passenger to be shown.
100 freelancers are bidding on average £2010 for this job
Hello I am mobile expert and have experienced a lot. This project is very interesting for me and perfect fit with my skills. Waiting for your response to work together. Best Regards