For an important client in the healthcare field, we're looking for a Hybrid Mobile Framework developer who will develop the app for iOS and Android devices.
The target framework will be chosen based on your proposal and experience you have with that, we are open to evaluate any type of frameworks as long as you can achive the goals with the chosen one.
The app will have a connection with the Firebase services so you must have a confidence with the implementaion of the platform's Api.
The app must have the following features:
- Compatibility Cross Platform (iOS and Android)
- Authentication with Firebase Login (Google, Facebook, email and password)
- Registration page with custom fields for user habits
- Two pages for the "Articles" section where there'll be a list of articles with basic functionalities like saving the prefered and a page for reading the content of them
- Two pages for the "Practioners" section where there'll be a list of practioners and a page for seeing their bio
- "In-App Purchase" feature for the purchase of the "Premium Account"
- A "Settings" page for managing basic info and features of the user
76 freelancers are bidding on average €4015 for this job
Hi, I am an experienced developer with 10 years of experience in mobile apps. Please share more details so we can discuss. Thanks! Check our portfolio : [login to view URL]