Looking for a developer to write a script to allow for the automatic installation in a single docker environment (multiple-containers) running on a windows 10 pro, with the docker environment running in linux comparability mode; to install with jbpm, keycloak, liferay community edition (with Elastic Search), and mule community edition (anypoint platform), sharing a common postgres SQL database, a common git, and maven repository for use by a developer for development.
There should be parameters and/or environment variables to allow for some flexibility of the install, and all default usernames/passwords.
The script should be deployed under windows 10 with docker installed (in Linux compatibility mode), download all the containers, but also configure everything so that:
1. single-sign on (via keycloak) is set-up across: jbpm, liferay (with elastic search enabled), and mule.
2. liferay is using jbpm as it's bpm tool instead of whatever liferay ships with standard.
3. jbpm and liferay can both send messages to mule to communicate with a backend system
There should be a simple sample project which demonstrates the end to end connectivity, something like:
1. Simple process (can be 1-2 steps)
2. Kick off the process from liferay
3. Work the process in JBPM with one for updated (shown in liferay)
4. Pass the a message with some of the form data into mule via connector and have mule send to some end-point (can be an email, REST call, etc.) in an asynchronous way
5. Finish the workflow
It should centralize any common needs on a postgres SQL database, and since many of the repositories use git and maven, ideally those are centralized as well.
Single sign-on should work across the entire system and POC (can have one realm).
Since this is developer supported, it should expose the git and maven sources in the containers, and allow for easy connection with Eclipse and the eclipse plugins that are used to manage projects and code for all the above (jbpm, mule's anypoint platform, liferay, postgres, etc.).
This is not meant as a production environment, just for development purposes.
The script should be well document, and any instructions that a developer may need to connect the eclipse plug-ins, or the eclipse environment (debugger, projects, git repository) to the dev set-up should be included.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $639 for this job
Good morning, sir. I'm taking the liberty of contacting you because I'm a system and network administrator. Could you detail your Project? You can contact me on Skype or private message