I have a small Infrastructure in VmWare with n. 10 Virtual Machines Installed. I want to migrate my virtual machines on a different Virtualization Software (Proxmox) to PURPOSE to manage the backup and clustering activities more easily.
DETAIL WORKS TO DO
1) Infrastructure definition Required for Installation and Configuration of Proxmox: how many dedicated servers should I buy?
2) Proxmox installation: actually when I purchase the server the installation directly makes the Host but I think I have to communicate some specifications (even if I'm not sure);
3) Migration of Virtual Machines that are currently installed on My VmWare Infrastructure;
4) Securing the Virtualization System and the Individual Virtual Machines by installing and configuring a firewall;
5) Proxmox Configuration for the Purpose of Setting up a BackUp and Clustering System;
6) Testing activities simulating various Types of Disaster Recovery;
1) Connection through TeamViewer;
2) Workflow in On Line Connection (TeamViwer and Chat);
3) At the end of the Work and after verification of the correct functioning the Payment of the Established Digit will be made;
17 freelancers are bidding on average €258 for this job
i see that you want to setup proxmox on a dedicated server and migrate your infrastructure i am here for help i does it before on ovh server , i used pfsense as firewall please send private message regards
Dear Employer, I can help you with your new Proxmox installation and migration based on your requirements. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.
We will need to make some tests before migrating in production, we can easily make [url removed, login to view] using TV/Skype and then make a production migration without problems