Hello were looking for an openstack consultant to build us a private cloud.
This cloud will be based on opestack on ubuntu across 3 servers on the cloud.
The servers have been provisioned to be on the same vlan and are accessible vi a web.
The request is as follows:
1. build Opestack ocata and connect 3 nodes 1 controller 2 nova compute
2. configure and set up horizon for access.
3. configure neutron, cinder, glance, keystone, trove, heat and swift repos.
4. create 6 deployable images
1. cent os
1. Ubuntu 16.04
1. suse sles 12
1. windows server 2012
1. windows server 2016
1. windows 10 profesional.
5. Create scripts to build new images on the server.
6. Create self service portal to deploy images.
7. Configure networking and floating IP distribution.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $759 for this job
Hi, I am a DevOps engineer and have work with AWS, openstack, openshift, docker, kubernetes,nginx, squid and many other tools. Can work with the requirements you have Thanks and Regards, Kasun
Hi I am CCIE Network Engineer working in a large enterprise in Networks Operations Dept. PLease specify the timelines of this project! We can discuss the details if you want.
Hello I am worked with [url removed, login to view], build them cloud infrastructure and network. Very big experience at Linux and Cloud technology ready to work.
hi there im interested to have more details about your api plan. as this is going to be a huge opportunity may be should discuss about it's fundamental requirements. thank you