For our existing Laravel project I'm looking for experienced coder to redesign a search form.
The existing search form is here: [login to view URL] (click on SEARCH button)
A desired final shape in attached PDF proposal.
There are these parts of changes:
1) HTML code changes (basically the grid, columns etc.)
2) All radio inputs became Select inputs, keep existing JS events on change or fit events triggers to the select input
3) Implementing a new multiselect input by this plugin for example [login to view URL]
4) New address autocomplete plugin (dummy data, but prepared for later API fetching)
5) probably CSS changes and some text changes (with texts we can help of course)
The project is prepared in [login to view URL], so we will share the repo to the chosen candidate, the candidate will work locally thanks to ready docker package and push final result back to the repo.
The project using Laravel framework combinated with VueJs, so there is necessary to know how does it work, experiences required.
23 freelancers are bidding on average €90 for this job