Apply only if
1) you speak english
2) you have more than 4 years experience in Java Script
3) please provide at least two references (applications without references will be rejected)
=> we are always looking for a long-term partnership! And we have many projects more like this.
[url removed, login to view] is a opensource project about bpmn modeling: [url removed, login to view]
The model is persisted as bpmn-xml by default but we need a JSON persistence. The XML serialization is implemented here: [url removed, login to view]
Simply keep the structure and software design of moddle-xml and write an equivalent moddle-json which generates json instead of xml. But we do not need a XML2JSON converter!!
All the existing jasmine tests ([url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]) for xml must be rewritten for the json serializer as well.
To check the result, a simple Unit-Test would be:
1) read a “pretty complex” [url removed, login to view] into the moddle
2) then write it to JSON
3) read the JSON again into a moddle
4) write it as XML (using the moddle-xml)
=> and the resulting XMl must be equal to the original one.
Specific Acceptance Criterias:
1) The code must be over given and presented (a kind of code review)
2) The moddle-xml jasmine tests must be implemented as moddle-json tests
3) One additional test must be implemented as described above (read xml, transform to json, read it again and write xml…)
General Acceptance Criterias
2) Resulting code must meet JSHint check with a standard configuration
3) Result must contain a brief documentation, which includes
# a build and deploy howto
# a brief code documentation, which should be comments as part of the code itself. Each class and component must have a brief description.
# a list of dependencies and external libs (as [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view])
4) Result must contain a simple grunt build and deployment script
5) Results must contain simple jasmine unit-tests, which illustrates how the program works and what requirements are implemented
6) An Invoice (without tax) must be provided
1) 25% when you present a prototype
2) 75% after work has been completed
=> The Project will be prepayed but we can not release a milestone in advance.
If you have any question, just ask via the freelancer chat!
10 freelancers are bidding on average $615 for this job
Dear You, I am really interested to work on this project, I can start the work now , and can provide the best services from my end. Please come on chat to discuss more about the project. Thanks! Mr Khoa
hello, i am red hat certified engineer and i am more then 4 year experience in this field ieasily cand o this have a look to my reviews ready to start now thanks
Hi, I have been a programmer for 18 years and I was a lead developer at [login to view URL] and [login to view URL] and I would love to dicuss this project with you. Thanks, Travis