Looking for an experienced web developer to join a team of highly motivated and dedicated developers working on complex web app for nonprofits to report impact in a guided fashion
To begin, we would like to start with a small paid task and determine if we work well together. We would then negotiate a contract for the rest of the work.
We are building the app in React/Redux with Node and Loopback as the backend. The frontend design is a Bootstrap UI template, but we will likely replace this down the line.
To be considered as a candidate you should be able to show us:
1) Past working experience in ReactJS where you’ve created not a trivial website - something complex like custom e-commerce site, project that get’s user input and output complex results (for example video converter, pdf converter) with payment processing or custom chat or anything of that sort.
Please do not apply if you have done only simple single page sites or apps sort of “todo app”.
2) You should be very reliable, we use daily report in our organization, you should not disappear in the middle of development and we expect maximum 24 hours respond time and reliable, backuped internet connection from your end (for example wifi and data plan on your pc)
3) You should be able to start immediately on the day you’ve hired to work at least 20-30 hours per week. If you have past contract and cannot start right away - please finish your past contract and then apply.
4) You should show us ability to create pixel perfect design, creating rich CSS3 experience, modern and attractive looks. If you don’t have relative experience we expect it to be reflected on your desired hourly rate.
5) We expect to see experience working with extended react/redux functionality - ability to show experience working with container/view patterns, using react’s and redux’s best practices. If you don’t have this relative experience we expect it to be reflected on your desired hourly rate.
6) You should be able to work in the team effectively - give prompt feedback/replies where necessary, be nice to your colleagues and be able to handle differences in view effectively, finding a compromise, avoiding conflicts.
To apply please include in your proposal following things:
1) Give us URL to projects (perfectly more than one but at least one) that you have done that you most proud of and that are highly complex. If it’s not public project please share the code or at least part of that. If it’s not possible - please attach at least screenshots illustrating you running this app locally showing complex functionality or video demonstrating you running the app locally and showing the complexity
Please let us know what was your role in the project and how long did it take you to create it
2) Please indicate how fast can you start, how much time can you dedicate instantly, will you be able and if so how long will it take you to dedicate 40 hr / week on our project?
Please allow us several days to review each candidates and contact the one that will be the best fit.
We are looking for both mid to senior candidates, who are able to work fast, creating complex workflows following best practices in shortest time possible
We want to have the flexibility of hiring the best, and therefore, we do not want to get bogged down by an agency. Please apply *only* if you are serious.