We have a web app that is written in rails with an angular front end hosted on a linux server. The purpose for the app is so that employees can sign in/out of our offices, set a project location and return time for safety. We're looking for a company to help add some new features and fix a couple issues. Also we're looking for some long-term ongoing help to troubleshoot any bugs or issues that might come up with quick turn around time.
1) The web app lists projects that an employee can sign out to and pulls the data from an external SQL database. We'd like to make it so that when a project gets deactivated in the external SQL database, the project is no longer available in the web app as an option.
2) Similar to above, staff users are pulled from an external SQL database. When the users are deactivated or removed from this database, we'd like the users deactivated or removed from the web app.
3) From time users are experiencing bugs that we can sometimes have a hard to replicate and troubleshoot. Looking for someone to help with recommending and installing some kind of automated bug tracking solution where app errors and other issues are automatically logged and we're notified. Something like this potentially: [login to view URL] but open to any ideas.
4) There is a small bug that comes up from time to time when a person enters a project location and saves, the data is saved in the database but doesn't fully show on the screen that we'd like fixed.
5) There is a file that lists some contacts that get an SMS message and email if a staff member doesn't sign back in by the return time they set. Need these contacts updated to add a few new people and have one person removed.
6) Also we'd like our code briefly looked over and to recommend any improvements in a simple report.
Thanks in advance.
We're also looking to start right away if possible.