This project is due in 30 hours and has a fixed budget of $50. If you can't deliver by the deadline, you won't get paid.
1. Define a schema for a flight availability request application that requests flight availability for a city pair on a specific date for a specific number and type of passengers. Optional request information can include: time or time window, connecting cities, client preferences, e.g., airlines, flight types, etc. The request can be narrowed to request availability for a specific airline, specific flight, or specific booking class on a specific flight.
2. Write a simple SOAP program that returns information about commercial flights from the XML Schema above.
3. Define a simple Web service in WSDL that returns flight information regarding flights of a particular flight operator from question 1 above.
The following must be included in the solution
1. All source code (both web service and client side) and examples of the input and output.
2. You must provide a basic methodology and design specification that shows how you defined the solution.
3. You must provide instructions for running the application and how you tested.
10 freelancers are bidding on average $104 for this job
I have gone through the description.I will make a webservice,XML Schema and Client app in C# within 24 [login to view URL] guide which version of .net framework needs to be used ?
I have 21 years of programming experience and I've implemented dozens of SOAP interfaces. It's not hard after the first one. I can definitely do this with time to spare.
NET:- ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#, MVC, Umbraco, Entity Framework, BioSecure Software, SQL Server, HSQL DB, Kendo UI, C Control, Azure Storage, CDN Storage, WCF, WPF, Web API, HRM Integration, Desktop Applications