We are seeking a Hadoop Java UI Developer to become an integral part of our team! You will develop and code for various projects in order to advance software solutions. The assignment is for one year duration Starting ASAP.
- Extensive experience in writing HDFS & Pig Latin commands.
- Develop complex queries using HIVE.
- Work on new developments on Hadoop using hive, hbase, Impala, flume, MapReduce, HDFS, Oozie, hive, Kafka, sqoop, java and shell scripts.
- Develop data pipeline using Flume, Sqoop, Pig and Java map reduce to ingest claim data and financial histories into HDFS for analysis.
- Work on EDI X12 transactions such as 837I/P, 835 & 834.
- Work on importing data from HDFS to MYSQL database and vice-versa using SQOOP.
- Implement Map Reduce jobs in HIVE by querying the available data.
- Implement claims translation from X12 to Facets required keyword files
- Strong experience on SQL using Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase and MS Access.
- Automate the translation and loading of X12 claims to Keyword files and then load into Facets.
- Involve in front end development using Java JSP, JSF 1.2 (Ice faces 1.7.2/1.8), HTML and DHTML.
- Must have minimum 5 years of experience in Hadoop, UI, JAVA, AngularJS
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
24 freelancers are bidding on average $36/hour for this job
Hi I am good at Hadoop Please contract me And I have good skills with java Ifyou hire me I will do my best for your job I can do test job from you to verify my skills Best Regards
Hi, I have more than 4+ years of experience in big data technologies like hadoop, HDFS, Hive, spark, scala MapReduce etc. I have worked on AWS/Azure Services contact me.