Paying $2000 for a complete IOS app to be completed in 75 days.
No upfront payments, no negotiation. Payment is only released when the product is completed. This is a milestone release system which means pay is only released upon completed work.
No hard coding. No php. Version update every two weeks.
If lateness in completing deadline, then there will be a deduction of $20 per day it is late.
1) IOS frontend and backend
2) Time management
3) Deadline management
4) Payment integration
5) Attention to detail
6) Invision, Zeplin and Sketch software/familiarity.
Please contact for more information WITH your answers to the following questions:
1) How many developers are taking on this job? Are you a solo freelancer or is this a team effort?
2) How much time can you (and your team if you have one) commit to this job per week?
3) What are your hours of work?
4) Can you complete an app similar to AIRBNB for under 75 days?
5) How good are you with attention to detail in design?