Sales app with a semi-direct connection to Dynamics Nav (3.5) pulling pricing, discount and customer information and placing orders in Navision.
We’re looking for a developer team that has knowledge about server architecture and app development.
**** The app (iPAD)
Well designed and user friendly app. Design to be done by developers.
Should be able to process orders given into the app by the sales representative.
- Catalogue with products (product name, image, price)
o Option to add products to a new sales order
o Option to search for products (based on the product name)
- Customers (load a specific product set for a customer + corresponding prices and discounts from Navision)
o Customer data (address, shipping address, customer ID, phone number, e-mail address etc. is accessible). This should be pulled from Navision.
- There should be an indication of the stock available for a specific product for a specific market – this can also be pulled from Navsion.
- Sales representatives get a custom login and password and they only can place orders for their own country.
- Offline usage of the app: downloading all the necessary information including prices + discounts beforehand for specific customers (customize a trip on the day before and use the pricing matrix available at that moment)
- Send the order to Navision or save the order to be send later to Navision when the device has no internet connection. App must be able to store the orders safely until there is a stable internet connection.
- App must be able to retrieve pictures from a separate database (also for offline usage in the app). Caching these images on the device is important.
- Must send a copy of the order via e-mail to the client after confirming / placing the order.
The app should be multilingual (French, English (US), German, Polish, Dutch, Spanish) – we can deliver the texts wherever necessary. App must detect the device language + it should be possible to change it in the apps settings.
Future: this app must be scalable to be used on other platforms than iOS – we’re looking to use Android as well.
- Middle man between the app and Navision getting the PRICING, DISCOUNT and CUSTOMER info. This data will be parsed to a SQL database (or similar, to be discussed). This is to be set up bij Goliath -- see enclosed image.
o Getting pricing and discount information when customizing a trip
- Should have options to customize the catalogue based on the product (sets) there are in Navision.
- Logins can be managed from this system (create/edit/migrate/delete accounts).
**** Communicating with Navision (putting the Sales orders in the system)
- Should register the orders correctly and mark them with a special class (App-order).
- Communicating via Navision Service User (NAS) and/or ODBC.
- Order must have a specific status in Navision “APP_ORDER”
Suggested: XML based order input. Also suggestion to communicate via HTTP / HTTPS protocols communicating with backend. Connectivity Studio can be used for this. TBD
PLEASE ONLY PLACE REALISTIC BIDS. If there are uncertainties, please let me know them and give a rough estimate (with minimum and maximum price).
29 freelancers are bidding on average €3447 for this job
Hi, I calculated the price /time efforts on this and this is my bid. Please check my portfolio at: [login to view URL] Lets discuss more if the budget is suitable. Regards, Hussain