Ideal candidates: iOS developers w/ Venmo API experience as well as scheduling app experience
The goal of this project is to create a Sitter scheduling app on the iOS platform for all the busy parents out there that are running in a million directions and don’t have time to slow down to figure out dates and times for childcare. The initial goal is to provide a platform for a streamlined childcare service but intend to also allow for additional services, such as but not limited to pet sitting, house sitting or yard work.
In this iOS app, pre-vetted Sitters and Parents will be able to quickly schedule and arrange for sitting opportunities; eliminating all the headache of reaching out and waiting for replies back and forth to make sure services are covered . This app will be integratable with any iOS based calendar and be able to connect to Venmo for payment.
*****The Freelancer the employer is looking for:******
An experienced iOS developer(s) that has previous experience building scheduling based mobile applications, as well as, integrating Venmo APIs for payment transactions. As part of the design phase, the developer must be able to provide wireframes and high fidelity mockups collateral for the application.
The developer(s) must be responsive and detail oriented. Previous sitting experience or being a parent yourself and experiencing the drawn out “process” would be a huge bonus!
The Employer wants to build a mobile application with various functionalities taken from the following website/app:
- [login to view URL]
- [login to view URL]
Some of the core features of the our mobile application includes:
- A calendar section/page where parents(guardians) can schedule sitting opportunities and Sitters can visually see opportunities available month by month
- Sitters will have opportunity to post days available to work that parents can view
- An events section/page where Sitters can see all the available sitting opportunities for the upcoming 2 weeks, in a list form
- Notifications to the sitting network when a new opportunity pops up, especially when the opportunity is posted last minute. These notifications will be in the form of emails and/or push notifications, if allowed by the user.
- Calendar integration, allowing events to show up on connected calendar(s) applications
Region and endorsement controlled sitting network
- Ability to send opportunities via shareable links to Sitters. Much like [login to view URL] you will only have access to those you “connect” with, whether you email/text your calendar and/or a confidant shares a connection
In your proposal, please highlight your experience iOS development and Venmo API experience. Please also comment "Co-Pilot" within your proposal to demonstrate that you have read through the project brief in full.
62 freelancers are bidding on average $4328 for this job
co pilot Hi, I am an experienced developer with 10 years of experience in mobile apps. Please share more details so we can discuss. Thanks! Check our portfolio : [login to view URL]