Are you interested in helping leaders and organizations avoid disastrous decisions? Then you may be a good fit for this position as the marketing assistant for the leader of Intentional Insights (InIn) ([login to view URL]), an organization dedicated to this cause.
Your job would be as a marketer of the leader of the organization, Dr. Gleb Tsipursky ([login to view URL]) as a speaker and consultant in business settings, to promote the InIn message in the business environment and get some funding from speaking and consulting engagements to support the nonprofit work of InIn. Thus, your job will require managing marketing and data management to develop leads through online research, emailing, phone calls, and other relevant tasks. The specific arm of InIn doing this work is called Disaster Avoidance Services, and you should only apply if you care about helping people avoid disasters in business and other organizational settings. There is a good market for this type of service, which is why we are looking for marketing assistants.
- 1) Strong organization and time management skills;
- 2) Strong ability to follow directions
- 3) Great attention to detail
- 4) Strong capacity to learn new online collaborative systems (we use [login to view URL])
- 5) Experience with online research
- 6) Comfort with cold-calling
- 7) Good English grammar and speaking skills for phone calls and emailing
- 8) Strong ability to take initiative to solve problems by yourself, without requiring outside supervision
- 40 or more hours per week, long-term position for years
- Starting: 40 hours, with low per month base fee, and a percentage commission of all revenue from speaking and consulting engagements you secure. The specific per month and commission fee will depend on your qualifications, but the commission will be by far the larger part of your income: the more successful you are with sales, the more you will earn.
- Retention Bonus: We would have a retention bonus to kick in after 90 days. For all income coming in after that, you would get a percentage of all speaking and consulting revenue, regardless of whether you were the one who was responsible for the initial contact. So as the speaking and consulting business that we are starting up grows, your income will grow.
- We will provide step-by-step training for you to ensure you know how to do the job well
Please read through our Business System: [login to view URL]
Please read through our Expectations for Team Members: [login to view URL]
Please read through our Speaker Marketing Process:
[login to view URL]
Make sure in your cover letter to describe the following:
1) How does your past experience demonstrate that you have the skills and characteristics for which the organization is looking?
2) Why do you believe you have good English phone speaking skills required for this position?
3) Are you fully comfortable working on this mainly-commission basis?
4) Have you have read through the 3 documents linked above, and are you comfortable with all aspects of them?
We look forward to having you as part of the team!
13 freelancers are bidding on average $239/hour for this job
Estudie administración de empresas. Tengo conocimientos De marketing y me gusta involucrarme en esos temas. Tengo maestría en finanzas. Estoy disponible para su proyecto.
I’m hard working and willing to gain new skills and experiences I’m confident and punctual I like things to be done to a high standard and I won’t let you down hopefully you can consider me