We are looking for a talented Mobile Application Developer/s who will be responsible for the development and deployment of our mobile apps.
- Review and perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements
- Contribute ideas for making the application(s) better and easier to use
- Deliver a quality 1:1 gameplay
- Implement our advanced game features and ideas
- Work hand in hand with our designer
- Perfectly understand existing game's involved processes and principe
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- A complete Elance profile
- References or an established freelance reputation preferred
- Advanced tile based games experience.
- Unity3D, Cocos2D, Java, Objective C and C++ knowledge.
- Ability to work independently and think forward.
- Capability of understanding an existing application and ability of transforming it into a polished working product upon our demands on your own.
- Flexibility and responsibility.
- Experience in implementing social and monetizing modules.
- Experience in Server based multiplayer games
39 freelancers are bidding on average $4236 for this job
Hi, I've read your job description and I'm very much interested in the project. We can make the work perfect for [url removed, login to view] look at PMB for more details. Regards! Amar