1. The way you solved a problem in the project.
2. Your role in the project.
3. Your imagination or creativeness in the concept of the project.
These are main things any interviewer would expect from your project. Try to categorize your project into various steps and explain in a very crisp way to make them feel one with your project to win the interview. The various steps to explain a project are,
1. Project Introduction: This is very important in explaining a project as it overall sets the mood of interviewer about the project. So try to impress the interviewer with a good heading or you can start by telling the application of your project in the market. Also, try to tell your motivation behind choosing this as your project.
2. Modules description: There might be various modules for a project. It differs according to the project you choose. Try to break your project into various modules and explain. This will bring clarity to the interviewer about your project.
3. Advantages and the main functionality of your application: Next comes the advantages and main functionality of your project. Try to speak about the functionality of your application in few words and also include their advantages. Sometimes pictorial representations will help for the better understanding. So explain your project with a flowchart, chart diagrams, or any graphs. This will add extra scores to your explanation about your project.