This project has been awarded to Yuri100 for $25 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 USD
**WILL EMAIL WINNING BIDDER PROJECT SOURCE CODE**
Part A: 10 pts
1. Create a database connection in your [url removed, login to view] file.
2. Add the EclipseLink libraries and a [url removed, login to view] file.
3. Create a UserDB class with an insert method that inserts the a new customer in the db.
4. In the NewCustomerServlet, modify the code to add the new customer to the database using the UserDB class.
Part B: 10 pts
1. Create an Update method in the UserDB class that updates a User object.
2. In the servlet code we created last week that allows the user to reset their password, utilize the UserDb update method to save the changes to the db.
Part C: 10 pts
1. Create an Account class. The account class should have a type attribute for “Checking” or “Savings”, use an enum for this. The account class should have a balance attribute. In the constructor it should take a User object and the initial balance. It should maintain a reference to the user class as a property on the class. Give it a method called credit that adds money to the balance and a method called debit which removes money from the balance.
2. In the NewCustomerServlet, where you create the new customer, also create a savings account object for them with an initial balance of [url removed, login to view] and a checking account object with a [url removed, login to view] initial balance.
3. Create an AccountDB class, with an insert method that takes an Account object and persists it in the database. In the NewCustomerServlet, use this AccountDB class to save the Checking and Savings account objects.
Part D: 10 pts
1. Create a jsp page that allows the user the ability to transfer funds. Display the balances of both the user checking and savings accounts. Allow the user to specify the amount they want to transfer. When they click submit transfer, the transaction servlet should use the AccountDB to retrieve the account objects for the user then do the transfer using the credit and debit methods then update the accounts in the db. Create a Transaction class that represents the transfer. The account class should have a onetomany relationship with Transfer objects. Save the transfer along with the account.
Part E: (10 pts)
1. Modify the account activity page to display all the transactions and account information stored in the database.
**MUST BE WRITTEN IN CORRECT LANGUAGES SPECIFIED ABOVE**MUST COMPILE AND RUN**MUST HAVE BY 11/23/2016 BY 8:00 PM**
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online