We need the wireframe and page designs done for the website of a leading courier company in India. The design should be responsive and adapt well to mobile devices.
The site has two main purposes, listed below in the order of priority:
1. Help people quickly find and carry out the most frequent actions (track shipment, get a quote, find a branch)
2. Showcase the company’s capabilities, history, and products
Scope of work:
1. Study of global courier websites to understand best practices in terms of design, content, and features
2. A wireframe for the home page and internal page templates
3. Page designs after the wireframe is approved
4. Up to 3 iterations for the wireframe and page designs after the original submission, which will be treated as version 0.
We would love to see samples of your previous website design work (need not be for logistics company only) and learn about the tools you propose to use. A short note on your approach to website designing is welcome but optional.
13 freelancers are bidding on average ₹30775 for this job
Hi Interested to work with your project. I have more than 7+ years of experience please go through my portfolio. [login to view URL] [login to view URL] Regards Kubulu
apprehension and experience about CSS, Graphic Design, HTML, User Interface / IA, Website Design. Have successfully closed many projects by fulfilling every requirement from client's end.