Can be done super fast by someone who knows what they are doing, $20.
***I need this done ASAP...
- I have two image files.
- For each image, I want to be able to print it out on 4 pieces of film (13x19), then without overlapping paper, glue directly *in full-bleed fashion* onto a piece of material measuring 26x36.
- Note, I tried to do this myself, and ended up with small bits of the image missing, this is why I need help.
- For each image, I want you to provide a folder of 4 images made out of the original which I can open in inDesign and send directly to my printer.
+ I would also like you to make a version of each image in both Vertical and Horizontal orientation (26x36 AND 36x26)
+ I would also like a flipped version of each.
- To recap, that is two images needing treatment. Each image should be returned with 4 folders of 4 images each.
- Please only apply for this job if you are capable of doing it right away, it is a click-click-click InDesign task requiring only basic knowledge of the program but definitely a good sense of direction, as all is stated above.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $20 for this job
Hello, I can start with you right now but I need to get it more clearly so if you could give an example that would help well. please send me a message so we can discuss that more further on chat.