BCA Travels is looking for a content specialist to join its team. In this role, you will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals.
This is an hourly on-call role, i.e. tasks will vary from week to week, and there may be no tasks for some weeks.
• Excellent writing skills in English
• Travel content development skills (text & images)
• Work experience as a Content Manager (preferably in travel, sales, or marketing domains)
• Hands on experience with MS Office and WordPress
• Graphic Design
• content optimization and brand consistency
• Familiarity with social media
• Ability to take critiques with a positive attitude
Nice to Have:
• Experience within the travel/tourism industry
• Experience with online marketing of Theme Park products, Vacation Resorts, Hotel, Flights, Timeshare or Cruise Industry
35 freelancers are bidding on average $12/hour for this job
Hi Client! I read your description carefully and I'm interested in your project I hope work with you. Please send me message and discuss more detail. Thanks and Regards.
Hello, I am skillful with wordpress. I can do everything you want with wordpress. Please let us discuss about your project in detail. I will do my best to help you.
I have an experience of 3 years in writing blogs and articles on domains like fashion, travel and tourism, health, etc. Also have knowledge of MS office and WordPress.