1/10 Scale 4 Pack of Flashlights
Should be made by mold (shell for body, must be hollow).
1. Manufacturability at first, functionability at second, and then - scale.
2. Use ISO standard for hardware and holes.
3. Use ISO standard for blueprints.
4. Use millimeters for blueprints.
5. Add clearances to moving parts.
6. Use tolerances on blueprints (GD&T is preferred)
7. Use scale hardware (M1.6 - minimum, M5 - maximum)
8. Use socket cap screws (socket head, flat head, button head and set screws)
9. Keep in mind thickness of material.
10. Provide 3D CAD files in .STEP format.
11. 3D CAD file should contain all assembly parts including hardware.
12. Provide 2D CAD files in .DWG and .PDF format.
13. 2D CAD file should contain all measurements (with tolerances), tables, views, annotation, etc. that necessary for manufacturing.
14. If decal are used, they should be provided in .AI format.
15. Provide .JPEG file (render or screenshot) with perspective view with every update.
1. Use uniform wall thicknesses throughout the part (1.3mm minimum for manufacturing purposes).
2. Use proper radius at all corners.
3. Use the least thickness compliant with the process, material, or product design requirements.
4. Design parts to facilitate easy withdrawal from the mold.
5. Use ribs and bosses or gussets to improve part stiffness.
-Ideal to use similar colors as example photos show.
Original dimensions of chainsaw are as follows:
Flashlight 1: Product Depth (in.)
Product Length (in.)
Product Height (in.)
Product Width (in.)
Item dimensions: 2.0 x 12.0 x 7.5 inches
Flashlight Length (Inches) 12.13
Flashlight Length (Inches) 11.5