We would like to have a 1/10 Scale Fully Functional Fuel Can
1. Manufacturability at first, functionability (Handles, locks and wheels) as second, and then - scale.
2. Use ISO standard for hardware and holes.
3. Use ISO standard for blueprints.
4. Use millimeters for blueprints.
5. Add clearances to moving parts.
6. Use tolerances on blueprints (GD&T is preferred)
7. Use scale hardware (M1.6 - minimum, M5 - maximum)
8. Use socket cap screws (socket head, flat head, button head and set screws)
9. Keep in mind thickness of material.
10. Provide 3D CAD files in .STEP format.
11. Provide 2D CAD files in .DWG and .PDF format.
12. If decal are used, they should be provided in .AI format.
13. Provide .JPEG file (render or screenshot) with perspective view with every update.
1. Use uniform wall thicknesses throughout the part.
2. Use proper radius at all corners.
3. Use the least thickness compliant with the process, material, or product design requirements.
4. Design parts to facilitate easy withdrawal from the mold.
5. Use ribs and bosses or gussets to improve part stiffness.
Please note that center wording should be replaced with:
Full sized dimensions are as follows:
Weight: 8.5 lbs
Should be able to paint surface with a glossy, metallic green to make it realistic.
4 freelancers are bidding on average $50 for this job
Hello! I'm interested to do this work for you. I have much experience in developing various projects. I'm ready to do some task test to better assess my abilities. Thanks for your attention!