operations with the key goal of driving efficiency, governance and insights. Our software both Mobile and web version will be used by many medical professions for various key tasks.
We are a team of both technical and medical professions whom have come together to change the status quo. Our Motto is Quality in Motion! We are looking for an exceptional UX designer that will help us to visualise our vision, process and design.
Here are the key attributes and skills you need before applying :-
YOU WILL NEED TO BE AVAILABLE FOR SOME CALLS AND COLLABORATE VERBALLY. THIS IS MUST.
Able to demonstrate experience working on many verticals with previous designs
Crisp, fresh clean and modern design style
Able to create quirky design to simplify work process, some of these can be complex
Able to create and illustrate flows based on user stories and process flows.
I would like to use storyboards and UX design features combined to address each process and interaction
-2+ Years of Software UI/interaction design experiences at consumer-focused tech or media companies.
- Top tier user interface and interaction design skills.
- Obsessive attention to detail.
- Focused and dedicated to how products “look” and “feel”.
- Exceptional design velocity: ability and willingness to quickly produce multiple concepts.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Deeply collaborative and iterative approach to product design, focused on ensuring a unified experience across the board.
- Experience working closely with engineers to develop and iterate on interactive software experiences.
- Experience designing for a variety of screen sizes and platforms: for fully responsive web experiences and/or for mobile (touch-device) apps.
- Experience in prototyping UI interactivity and in incorporating motion/animation into UI.
- A strong understanding of the tools and technologies involved in designing and building interactive software experiences.
- A keen knowledge of what is possible in modern Android, iOS, and web development and of design and interaction patterns and trends within each.
- Proficiency with Photoshop, Illustrator and other design and prototyping tools.
Screen designs which a front end developer can make responsive (require collaboration)
Create a theme of buttons, icons and other collateral that can be reused
7 Modules that need to be designed, we require 2 modules in the first instance and 5 thereafter,
we expect the designer to work with us for a long duration and be available for further work.
49 freelancers are bidding on average £13/hour for this job
Hello. Nermin here. I'm interested to discuss with you about your project. Please, check my portfolio and ask questions if you're interested. Hope to hear from you soon.