[login to view URL] is looking for an ambitious, innovative UI/UX designer to join our team! [login to view URL] is a platform that helps companies easily integrate social responsibility into their culture through unique team events powered by local nonprofits. We’re a startup, so the right candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit, extreme passion for our mission, and of course, the desire to roll up your sleeves and make the impossible happen.
This is an opportunity for a graphic design professional who wants to contribute their skills to making a positive impact in NYC and around the world. Working directly with management, you will have the opportunity to make a real impact on the company’s direction and future.
Role and responsibilities
- Design web pages for [login to view URL]’s new HR platform with optimum visual appeal, from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptual original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Help improve [login to view URL]’s overall interface and user experience
- Create mock-ups for proposed project pages and update them as needed
- Design marketing materials
- Assure brand consistency across all channels
Knowledge, skills, and abilities
- At least 2 years experience in UI/UX design
- Experience in designing B2B websites in the startup industry
- Experience in print design
- Fluent in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Knowledge of content marketing a plus
- Creative and attentive to detail, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- High degree of self-motivation. Must be able to plan and execute work both independently and as a team member.
- Self-motivated and excited to handle competing priorities in a fast-paced startup environment
- Ability to prioritize and manage several tasks at once.
- Desire to grow and be part of a team
Timeline & Commitment:
This is a remote, full-time position. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Please send your resume, cover letter, and two samples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
24 freelancers are bidding on average $13/hour for this job
Hi ! My name is Nurjeha and I am a Computer Science student. I believe I have the required skills for this project and I look forward to collaborate together in this project. Thank you.