I need to build a website for PC & mobile. the website allow users to enter some contents similar to wikipedia or wikihow to some extent but not the same:
- it’s important that developer use Mediawiki([login to view URL]).
- User will fill some contents, upload images and video and once the content is ready submit it for review.
- Content submitted by user will include Upload video through a youtube account.
Once content submitted, administrator could approve or disapprove submission.
- For each user content, there will be forum where users could discuss issue and administrator could supervise discussion.
- It’s utmost importance that the website have a professional design, nothing fancy. Just professional. Hence, it’s very important to not just know how to program, but also how to design a professional looking website.
Website language currently will be English. In future other language could be supported.
The mobile version will only need to display contents, it doesn’t need to support adding contents at this stage. No need for mobile app. Just a web version.
- Others users could search for contents or browse contents. There will be featured content on front page.
- It’s most likely there will be other requirements and user cases. Hence, I expect developer to have some flexibility.
- I expect developer to use an agile methodology where development is done in iteration. For each use case we work together to come up with best user experience.
- Preference will be given to developer who demonstrated developing professional looking website.
It’s important that developer use agile methodology. I need to see use cases interface ready before proceeding to next use case.
Also, it’s important that developer use Mediawiki([login to view URL]). Hence, developer need to customize MediaWiki framework. I expect most of the project will be just customization for MediaWiki.