Time to completion - 60 days
• Totally bespoke development to run on a Linux server. Tried and tested code to be used where possible.
• Responsive design for handheld devices.
• Built-in scalability for future phases.
• Site to be franchised around the world.
• Must allow for multiple languages even within the same country (ie English and Spanish in the USA)
• All activity to be tracked and reported. Full customisable reports
Functionality - Phase 1
1. Guest homepage CSS design
2. Full drop down menu
f. Contact us
3. User login - subscriber accounts. Users can specify their ‘home’ area and customise their front page will then only display relevant info (may include local weather). Features will include a newsletter, (daily, weekly, etc), catchment area, type of events/news they are interested in.
4. Customer login - Subscribed paying advertisers will login to their own portal. There they can add info on the venues and add their own calendar events and maybe even additional pages (Phase 2). There will also be a free login, but with vastly reduced functionality.
5. PPC - Part of the customer login. They can update advertisements, have access to their stats and track user clicks.
Users will receive targeted marketing based on their registration information and recent searches.
6. Admin login - There will be multiple admins. They may be allocated to international sites which will require new sub-domains automatically created. Admins will only be created by the master admin.
7. Event calendar - a country wide calendar of events. It will need to be searchable (almost like classified ads) so users can specify a range they are willing to travel, dates, and the type of event they are interested in.
8. Editorials - more than likely a feed from another website. Agreements in progress
9. RSS feeds
11. SSL - Automatic invoicing. Paypal account details to be held
Periodic newsletters - users to receive newsletters (period defined by them)
New users & advertisers
User login – frequency, newsletter clicks, advertiser website visits….
Successful developer will need to:
1. Be available via Skype Monday to Friday between 7am and 8pm GMT.
2. Agree to reply to all emails within 24 hours regardless of day of the week.
3. Guarantee delivery. Delays will incur penalties (To be agreed)
4. Provide free of charge support for 6 months after project live date.
5. Submit base CSS for approval/tuning within first week
6. Site documentation must be available at all times for reference and to monitor progress.
7. Any additional charges need to be documented and approved prior to continuing. Any charges present at end of project without approval will not be honoured.
What we commit to provide
1. Template layouts already designed
2. Working knowledge of web construction
3. Fast response and solution response
We have a phase 2 and phase 3 under review. The successful candidate will be allowed access along the development of phase 1 and post successful completion will be offered the opportunity to bid on subsequent phases.
Please contact us if there are any questions prior to bidding. If you bid and are selected we will assume you are completely comfortable with what we require.
All finalist developers will be contacted for language capabilities.