Editing existing sites (via admin panel or code), posting content (a text that you format using CSS-styles, images etc.) and the development of new WP-websites.
!!!ONLY for freelancers from Chile and whose living in Ex-USSR! We need two permanent remote workers (1 rus/eng- and 1 esp/eng-speaking one).
Your tech req-s:
- WP web-sites you made or you served in your portfolio;
- this offer is not for you if: you're a pro but you disrupt schedule regularly, this offer is not for you; you go offline or do not answer in response to the question "how is the project progressing?" instead of a clear and meaningful answer;
- Communication with your manager will be via (all of them): gmail, skype and a real profile at [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] in Rus and/or in Eng langs;
- STRICTLY no agency, just a freelancer, we recruit our team.
Next is a 1st real task for a Rus-speaking freelancer. For Chileans for info only:
<!--TASK 1 begin
You'd execute the following changes to pages (for executor I will send the site’s URL and screenshots with notes - to help). The site is WP 3.5.1, in Rus.
Delete some text, place the content according to the screenshot. By clicking on the image in content there must be available a script call that outputs a feedback form in a pop-up window.
Pp.2, 3, 4, 5:
- Remove the text, place the content according to the screenshot.
- Instead of feedback via the Usernoise plugin you should install a simple script (скрипт от блогера Алаича, например, вполне). Some fields, as usual, should be required. Purpose: to receive comments / requests of visitors to definitive e-mail (storing e-mails in the database is not necessary);
- Take off the feedback form from all the pages but “Contacts” (html-form by CF7 plugin). Deactivate CF7 in all pages but “Contacts”.
- Put a button directing to feedback-form by java script instead of CF7-form.
- The horizontal menu’s length in all pages = the length of home-page menu.
[Note: sidebar menu is just an html-code in [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] (not through the admin panel]. So now there are 3 pictures in the sidebar (rollover) - this is a set kinda: [url removed, login to view] + [url removed, login to view], ... imgN.jpg-imgN-hover.jpg. It is necessary to output them via sprites.-just for info (it’s done).
Terms: 1-2 days for the content. First you need to do all that is about the content. 1-2 days for the rest (More - Sidebar). All for not more than 3 days.
<!--TASK 1 end-->
<!--TASK 2 begin (draft!)-->
- More general deal: rebuild internal linking structure (the scheme is attached). E.g.:
a) Link structure must be like “[url removed, login to view]”. Look at their structure, is [url removed, login to view] but ours is [url removed, login to view] Do it like they do.
b) So we add a new page Products and you should position there the main goods categories of the site in a view comfortable for users. Use subcategories, tables and graphics (from depositphotos). What Cats? Watch the sidebar-menu.
- Edit Homepage: place it the top of the content these kind of link-buttons (the sketch is attached).
<!--TASK 2 end-->
You should be skilled and effective webmaster ‘cause we can’t pay for 10 hours of your work if it actually may be done in 1. You report how many hours it took you to make a work and then we pay.
Offer starts from $USD 5 per hour for content and $10 for coding. Large projects (for example, a “turnkey” WP-site) those going forward, may be paid for the whole project.
We pay when you finish your definite chunks of work (Objective 1 is one chunk).
P.S. Warning! The communication with the manager that controls the execution of your work will be within 16-17:00-07:00 Moscow time (09-10:00-00:00 Santiago de Chile). So it won’t be comfortable if you are from Ural and farther to the east.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $20/hour for this job
Serious bid! We've professional Wordpress developers and content managers to complete your project. Looking forward to a long business relationship... Thanks!