We are seeking a graphic designer/s for design of magazine and newsletter layouts. We have a couple of publishing jobs.
1. Through our website [url removed, login to view] we provide a bi-monthly online magazine. To view the current issue of the magazine click here - [url removed, login to view];iid=31371
In this project you would be sent content and required to:
- design page layout maintaining current style
- source images on [url removed, login to view] (we have our own istockphoto account so we would pay for them)
- photoshop cover image which would be supplied to you
- provide drafts of each page individually to us for review/changes and sign-off
- make any changes following our initial review
- prepare pdfs in accordance with online provider (Realview) requirements
- provide all files for images and InDesign files to us
Our readers are women aged 25 to 55. As such, your design must be suitable and appealing to this target.
You may be asked to do one page or the entire magazine. We would probably want to trial you initially with a couple of pages to ensure your work matches our needs.
Design work for magazine advertisements may also be available although not part of this project.
2. Newsletters - we design eNewsletters for our clients. The requirements are similar to above - you would be provided with content and required to design layout, including sourcing of images.
You MUST be using Adobe CS4 software.
You MUST be able to commit to and meet ALL deadlines agreed at the beginning of each job.
Please provide details of your experience and some examples of similar work you have undertaken.
Please bid on a PER PAGE basis - NOT HOURLY RATES.
39 freelancers are bidding on average $56 for this job
Hello sir, I'm ready to design your graphics.I will work until you get 101% [url removed, login to view] refer to the'Message Box'for further details,portfolio,sample works.