I am looking to build a robust dynamic Google Maps embed and need someone with strong experience in Google Maps and Google Sheets APIs.
We are building an interactive map to give people information about their local lockdown restrictions for COVID 19.
The data will be driven in real-time from data in a google sheet that is populated by a team of people.
This will be an iterative process and there will need to be daily releases with new features, but the first day's features are relatively simple:
- Custom Color Scheme Google Map Embed
- Pins dropped in each of the 50 US states
- Started at zoom level to show United states
- Hovering over a pin will show a tooltip with 5 data points
- All data is pulled from google sheet in real-time (example sheet being populated:
You must have strong experience with Google Maps API and Google Sheets API that you can show, and it would be great if you can show examples of work that includes some of the features listed above.
36 freelancers are bidding on average $34/hour for this job
Hello, there. I developed corona virus tracking site. [login to view URL] Also worked many google sync project. If you can share me google api key, I can start project. Thanks David Lucas