Our companiy seeks to Hire a Part time Payroll Assistant and motivated individual to join our division as a part time Payroll Clerk. The successful candidate possesses the ability to accurately prepare and process payroll for all project employees on a bi-weekly basis., provide administrative assistance with employee file information, and prepare monthly reports for our client.
• Distribute paychecks on a bi-weekly basis.
• Preparation of bi-weekly payroll to be submitted to
• Printing of checks for all clients and drop at the post office for dispatching.
• Receive, get approvals and enter all accounts payable into
• Prepare payroll journals and post payroll transactions to the general ledger.
• Cut checks, scan all documents and maintain filing
• Maintain accurate payroll template to ensure all hours are paid and accounted
• Microsoft Office Proficiency:
• Excel - must be able to create and maintain spreadsheets with basic formulas
• Word - must be able to create and azword documents
• Outlook - must be able to use outlook, set meetings and manage calendars
35 freelancers are bidding on average $19/hour for this job
I am very much interested for this job as a virtual assistant working as a Part time Payroll Assistant. I am looking forward to have this position. Thank you so much.
I hold a Master in Business Administration and have 15 years of working experience as an Accountant and on Business Administraton in Top Multinational companies such us PRICEWATERHOUSECOOPERS
I am new freelancer but I have more than 5 years experienced in Data Entry with systems Microsoft Office Compiling, verify accuracy and sorting information to prepare source data for computer entry
Hi! I'm a Virtual Assistant with multiple skills as you need (Microsoft Office Proficiency including). I have worked as a personal assistant for 4 years and i like my job. Looking forward for your reply, Alona
I have been an assistant manager maintaingin emoployees paychecks and schedule. I am a fast learner and can do everything in your job description at my house.