Work to be done:
Our office requires a virtual outsourced scheduling clerk to book appointments over the phone, perform telephone communication tasks. You are required to answer all calls during time assigned.
Hours of work required:
10 am to 7 pm, 5 days a week
Canada Eastern Standard Time
Maximum bid to be considered: as per the post
As posted, Independent contractor work.
Paid weekly according to experience on per assigned and completed task basis.
The project is a fixed price project on per weekly basis. No bids over $100 CAD will be reviewed.
1) Excellent organizational and punctuality skills & attention to detail.
2) Ability to work effectively within a team environment and work during the time slots assigned.
3) Responding to work assigned and posts on assigned TODO list on daily and immediate basis within one our of request, communication.
4) Have good command of English language (speaking and writing) with no spelling or grammar mistakes.
5) Have good and immediate access to internet for quick responses.
6) Work fast, be a quick learner, with an ability to multi task.
7) Work independently with good punctuality skills.
PLEASE REPLY TO THIS POST WITH:
Response to each requirement point on this project post.
Selected and accepted independent contractor will have to sign an independent contractor agreement and confidentiality and non disclosure agreements, and provide copies of all necessary identification.
The selected candidate will have no access to our client’s data and office, and will be involved in scheduling appointments and transferring calls only.
This is an independent contractor position. Use of equipment at your place is expected. You will be provided with the software to install to answer the calls.
The job can be terminated at any time pursuant to the terms of freelancer.com and our firm terms.
This position is subject terms of conditions of freelancer.com and our firms all terms and conditions.
We are equal opportunity firm. We thank everyone for applying, but only qualified candidates will be considered and contacted. Probation period: None. This is an Independent contractor work. Paid according to experience on per assigned and completed task basis. This job requires your choice of hours and use of your equipment at your place is expected. You will be provided with the software to install to answer the calls.
17 freelancers are bidding on average $127 for this job
Hello, I have worked in office admin remotely for five years. I would be a perfect candidate for your project. I am a native English speaker who resides in East Coast Canada. Message me to discuss further details.