We are looking for an engineering professional to prepare tests for our students in EEE branch.
Engineering Stream: Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Subject: Control Systems
1. Need to Prepare tests for the Subject selected.
2. We will provide the Paid Website links and login credentials from where you should copy the tests.
3. You should copy the content and put it in the format given by us.
4. Only Multiple choice questions. No descriptive type questions.
5. The format requires some additional data. Like Hint, Example for the questions copied from different websites. Which needs strong technical skills.
6. For each test, we need 130-150 questions from which we sort 70-80 finally based on the quality.
7. Total there will be around 8-10 tests per subject.
8. We will design the tests and topics inside the tests. You just need to Validate them and start copying the content from websites given.
9. Payment will be given SUBJECT. Not for individual tests.
Note: Test Content requires Question, Choices, diagrams, Formulas, Hint, Example, website link, Explanation.
23 freelancers are bidding on average ₹6841 for this job
Hi! I am an expert in Control System.I am interested in your [login to view URL] you give me this project, you will get a good result. thanks. relevant skill; Electrical Engineering, Engineering
Hello Sir I am an Electrical Engineer. I can assist you in making tests for different subjects. I will provide you with quality mcqs. You would definitely love my work. Do ping me for further discussion.
I am Mechatronics and Control Engineer with post graduation in energy systems engg. I can handle this project very well. Control system Relevant Skills and Experience Control systems
I'm an electrical engineer with a strong command on control systems and I can help to fulfill your [login to view URL] budget is around 3000(INR) and I can deliver in only 3 days
I have done btech in EIE. As I too as an engineer i can easily make test qns accordingly Relevant Skills and Experience I have 6 month teaching xperiance....also I have made qn sets for the test