(registered) Users logs in, opens a page contain the module to build, the module needs to offer:
- User see's list of xml's already added
- User has option to add / generate XML file.
- User can edit his existing xml's
- When adding, the User gets textbox where he can edit xml, (with option to paste text into)
- For xml we save to DNN at least : Name, Description and XML content it self
- This xml will be stored in dnnportal (prefer in sql) and can only be edited by user who has got edit rights of that module (or admin)
- This xml needs to accessable by url (can be public)eg Http://[url removed, login to view]
- Filename of XML will be name given by user (so name must be valid name to be retrieved by URL
- User needs to be able to copy XML content into other existing XML (file)name and describtion should not be overwritten)
Optional: upload xml?
NOTE: please provide compiled version as well as source code