Due to an increase in regular client work I am looking for some help with basic design tasks. I run a small London based design studio and we have some extra design work over the coming weeks.
Please see below for the requirements that need to be met for applications:
1. You are UK based and have an excellent grasp of English in both verbal an written communication
2. You are full time freelance and available during normal working hours (Mon to Sat - 9 to 5)
3. You have a solid understanding of design fundamentals including, PhotoShop, inDesign, illustrator.
4. You have some experience in designing web banners
5. You have experience of producing booklets, flyers, shop displays/visuals for print.
6. You can turn quick jobs around very quick, sometimes same-day turnaround is required.
6. You will have a full Dropbox Account
6. You are happy to work for a maximum hourly rate of £25
Ideally i am looking for somebody who is quick at mocking retail stuff up and also gets basic web banners. The work will be 1/2/3 hour jobs but it will be regular and lots of it.
My main concern is response time. Same day stuff is needed and quick-turnaround is essential.
Ideally you will be London based because there is a possibility of occasional meetings.
If you meet the above I'll look forward to hearing from you, thanks.