I need a Delphi 7 program to import data from a bio-metric attendance device (fingerprint attendance device). The format we expect from the device is Excel format.
The program should be able to work with any device as long as we can get the exported Excel sheet. Since column names are different from device to device, we have to create a mapping table that will be setup once.
From your experience, if there is a way to do a direct link with those devices to read the data, please mention your experience. We can add this as an alternative import option.
The following minimum features are required. Additional features suggested by the developer are welcomed:
1. We need to do a data verification to check if an IN-time should be an OUT-time and vice-versa. A notification message is enough.
2. Verify if all IN and OUT fields have a value.
3. Calculate overtime, lateTime, and shortTime
4. Switch Button to move data from the IN to the OUT fields and vice-versa
5. Absence Button: goes through the list of employees to add absent days if no attendance record is found.
Delphi 7 and Firebird 2.5 must be used in this project. More technical details will be shared once awarded. Sample Excel sheet will be provided.
Hi. I have 15+ years developing in Dephi. I had read your specs. I wll make it using Delphi 7 and Firebird. Lets talk about the Bio device SDK if there is one already done.
8 freelancers are bidding on average $197 for this job
Hello, I'm a Delphi programmer since more than ten years, I made a lot of projects using Delphi 7 and Firebird. I'm looking to do this project for you. Regards.