I need someone with very good Magento and CSS experience to do some work on my site to make cosmetic / UX improvements and also to improve/ fix some responsiveness problems.
The site is magento 220.127.116.11 with latest patch installed, there is a development server available to use to work on and I would require a full list of files, file paths and changes made when finished and the individual files provided in the correct folder structure so I can just uploaded via scp ad merge to apply any updates.
Magento Site CSS / Responsiveness work
DESKTOP/ MONITOR VIEW
* Move searchbox from top right to be better aligned TOP Login Menu
* Tidy up twitter and facebook widgets to align better be same size in footer
* Add an instagram widget to display latest images in the footer (ensuring everything looks aligned nicely .
MOBILE VIEW / RESPONSIVE WORK
* Make the searchbox responsive and to display / lineup nicely BELOW the logo in mobile phone view, ensure on tablets/all viewports search box displays nicely
* display logo at a reduced size and display nicely aligned for all viewports
* for smaller viewports (all cel phones) do not display the sliding banner image - but continue to display on desktop/laptop and tablets
* for all viewports ensure the Country Navigation and Best Of navigatiosn graphics display (currently they do not show in small/mobile viewports or display badly for larger phablet views_)
* There is a mobile menu installed but it only displays to 3 levels , I need it to display as far as 5 levels (at least 4 as currently have that amount but 5 for future proofing)
* Mobile Menu only displays certain categories (those that are links to top level cats but not those that link to blog and FAQs for example - have these linsk display also like the desktop views does.
* Facebook widget displays on desktop but not on small viewports - have display on smaller viewports also. Ensure twitter, facebook and the new instagram all display on all viewports and nicely
* Check through all site views - frontpage, Category list, product views etc and ensure they are working correctly , responsive for all viewports (fixing / reporting were necessary)
I am also open to suggestions on how to improve the site , fixing any other issues etc.
Site url provided upon request