Build out the Director's Guide, Lesson Plans booklets, and supplemental materials for a homeschooling co-op to use.
- There will be 3 versions of this material: 1) Secular, 2) Protestant and 3) Catholic
- 3 age groups k-2nd, 3rd-5th, 6th-8th.
- There will be 3 years of Lesson Plan Booklets
- Lesson plans will cycle every 3 years. So year 1 Lesson Plan booklet includes: k,3rd,6th. Then year 2 Lesson Plan booklet includes 1st, 4th, 7th, then year 3 Lesson Plan booklet includes 2nd,5th,8th.
- 30-35 week program (I'll explain later)
- 1-2 full days of activities
- 1st day of co-op is structured for elective courses, art, music, gym, language, literature, library (academic enrichment day)
- 2nd day is unstructured, more like unschooling, allowing the children to take the lead (fun, self-directed enrichment day)
Will also need to include:
- Academic Calendar
- Timeline/Daily Schedule for both days ( typed, but needs to look presentable)
- Lesson Plans booklets (I have book lists)
- List of Field Trips (copy/paste some, and add a few suggestions)
- Separate Lists of Literature Books by theme (based on a few standard programs, to be provided) (copy/paste)
- Attendance sheet
- Field Trip sign up form
- List of Holidays and schedule of weeks with no class
- Welcome Letter
- Write out a guide for free form days, with suggested topics, lesson plans, activity instructions, and supplies list for a second day, for all three age groups, using two web sites full of content (copy/paste).
- Source a Music Curriculum (not music appreciation, we have that) for Music Class that is secular in nature.
- Source a possible Art, Music, Library curriculum/lesson plans from a website I give you
- Source a world language curriculum/lesson plans (for Spanish/French) from website I give you
- A pricing sheet for day 1
- add a page for a business model for optional 2nd day, with suggested pricing and expenses for the director and for the student. I have the numbers done. It needs to look nice.
- Anything else you think needs to be included. Suggestions welcome. Prefer to find someone with experience.
- Please understand that you are building the lesson plans, and director guides to make it a "ready to go" co-op, so a director won't have anything more to think about other than a few minor details (location, their own fee).
Each co-op will require a Director and two assistants to run the program, since there are 3 age groups. This is Kindergarten to 8th grade, not Kindergarten to 12th. (9-12 can be rolled out at a later time).
This co-op will run on 3 cycles, to reflect the 3 age groups. For example, in cycle 1, the Director should receive a:
- General Director Guide full of resources and helpful information, plus Lesson Plan Booklet according to the year cycle.
- any other additional materials to run the co-op as mentioned in above
- These materials should all be prepared as if they were going to be printed (because they will be printed and sent to the co-op director).
- Please forward any examples of prior work.
- There might be a a writing test.
- Pay can be negotiated as per project or hourly, not sure yet.
- We are looking for superbly written content for very good value. Whoever is the best man for the job, not necessarily the cheapest.
21 freelancers are bidding on average $1003 for this job
I will efficiently proofread your work and give you complete satisfaction Relevant Skills and Experience I am a student and I believe my grammar is good enough for the job
I had experience in training, we research data processing and can work as a virtual assistant. I m interested working in educational projects and can deliver the best