• Assess AS-IS and define TO-BE Software Development Lifecycle for our web & mobile solutions (e.g. Customer portal), with the goal to increase delivery frequency and software quality assurance via more automated processes.
• Prepare a proposal for implementation, with several options (pros & cons) and in an iterative way (Technical Improvement Roadmap). Amongst the topics to be analyzed:
o Process improvement to move towards continuous development/continuous integration/continuous testing/continuous delivery
o Moving from custom made tools to market based/standard tools
o System for automating deployment (Cloud, Kubernetes…)
o Automatic reviews with static analysis of code (Jenkins or TeamCity, GitLab CI, SonarQube …)
o Scaling, and management of containerized applications (Docker …)
o Platform to develop, deploy, and run applications inside containers, for quick creation of development, test, training environments
o Integration between Jira, Confluence, BitBucket - web-based version control GIT repository
o Automatic testing solution (regression)
• Conduct Proofs of Concept to check feasibility, in relation to the developers
• Implement the technical transformation, in relation to the developers
• Manage upgrade of all technical environments which is supporting the development/projects
o middleware tools (WebMethods, …)
o web application servers (WebSphere…)
o integrated development environments, SDK,
o technical databases
• 3+ years of proven hands-on DevOps experience.
• Familiar with software development lifecycle including continuous integration and agile development
• Experience with Middleware tools
• Experience with Docker & Kubernetes
• Experience with Cloud Computing: AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, etc.
• Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration including experience in scripting with Bash and/or Python (other scripting experience is a plus).
• Experience in administration and configuration of the web application server - WebSphere
• Experience in Build Automation (e.g. Jenkins, TeamCity, GitLab CI, or similar).
• Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in high availability environments.
• Nice to have: Java programming skills
20 freelancers are bidding on average €27/hour for this job
Hi I am Manish jha and i have Read your requirements and think i can do this project. For more info please visit my profile and If you are interested then we can start form next moment you want.
Hello I am a DevOps engineer with more than 7 years of experience. I can help you with this project. If you are interested please PM for further discussion. Thank you Jijo James [login to view URL]